On busy days, it’s important to have a filling & nutritious breakfast, but sometimes its difficult to find the time to have one! Just like our acai bowl, this is another quick, no mess breakfast that will leave you full & satisfied! And like all of our recipes, this is all totally interchangeable, so just use whatever fruit you have in the kitchen!
- Rising Hearts everything bagel (Udi’s & Canyon Bakehouse also make great gluten free bagels)
- fresh blueberries, strawberries, raspberries
- bee pollen
- regular unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups raw unsalted cashews (soaked overnight)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- Emulsify your cashews, lemon juice, pink salt, and maple syrup together in a food processor. You want it to be a really smooth mixture. You can add a little water to thin it out if it would pulse into a creamy texture. This is your cream cheese. It will last in the fridge for about a week or two, and it makes a big batch!
- Toast your bagel until nice & golden, then spread some cream cheese over the top.
- In a bowl, add some granola, top with fresh berries, and coconut milk. Add a sprinkle of bee pollen over top.
- Serve & Enjoy!
This recipe is so simple, takes about 5 minutes total to make, and the cream cheese is pretty fast to make as well, and you’ll have it all week!